Due to the current political situation related to what is happening in Belarus, we inform you that the ban did not affect road traffic and the transit of goods and trucks takes place in a normal mode.
Actual transit through the borders of Belarus is as follows:
Queues at the borders with Belarus as of 28.07.2021:
- BY-LV (Grigorovshchina) - 20 trucks
- BY-LV (Urbany) - 100 trucks
- BY-LT (Vizdy) - 90 trucks
- BY-LT (Lavoriskes) - 300 trucks
- BY-LT (Medininkai) – 340 trucks
- BY-LT (Salchininkai) - 180 trucks
- BY-LT (Raigardas) - 300 trucks
- BY-PL (Kukuryki - Kozlowiczy) - 40 trucks
- BY-PL (Kuznica) - 200 trucks
- BY-PL (Berestovitsa) - 70 trucks
- BY-UA (Vistupovichy-Nova Rudnya) - 0 h
- BY-UA (Novy Yarilovichi-Nova Guta) - 0 h
- BY-UA (Domanove-Mokrany) - 0 h
- RU-LV (Ubylinka – Grebneva) – 10 trucks
- RU-LV (Burachki – Terekhovo) – 10 trucks
There is no reason to worry. This situation has been observed in connection with the pandemic since the end of 2020 and at the moment the situation is associated with a more thorough inspection of all carriers.
From 26 July, new rules for entering Lithuania for truck drivers:
-self-isolation is mandatory from the day of arrival in the Republic of Lithuania until the day of departure from its territory, but no more than 10 days from the date of return / arrival (the isolation period can be reduced by receiving a negative test on the 7th day of isolation);
-10-day isolation does not apply to truck drivers entering Lithuania only for loading / unloading or transit through the territory of Lithuania. At the same time, during their stay in the territory of Lithuania, they must stay in the car;
- the period during which there is no need to provide a test result for COVID-19 has been reduced from 72 to 24 hours;
- testing for COVID-19 is mandatory if it is known in advance that the time of stay in Lithuania will be more than 24 hours (drivers and crew members must have a negative test or take a test in Lithuania if they plan to stay in Lithuania for more than 72 hours; other drivers may either have a negative test or do the test in Lithuania). Staying less than 24 hours does not require a COVID-19 test;
- if truck drivers stay in Lithuania for more than 24 hours (except for cases where, due to objective circumstances, such as passing customs, borders, etc., persons remain for an unscheduled period), they must register for the test within 24 hours by calling 1808 or by contacting a medical center that does tests for COVID-19.
From 02.07 at the Belarusian-Ukrainian border is intensive control of vehicles and persons traveling to Belarus.
At the checkpoints "Medininkai" roadworks has been underway since April 2021. Due to this fact the capacity has been reduced by 50%.
Lithuania reopened 3 checkpoints "Vidzy" - "Tveryachus", "Losha" - "Shumkas", "Lyntupy" - "Papyalyakis". There is no information about the queues.
The checkpoint "Lyntupy" - "Papyalakis" is intended only for bulky and heavy cargo with the appropriate permission.
From June 1, 2021, an electronic system for the queue booking for freight transport operates at the checkpoint “Kamenny Log”. To book a time in the electronic queue go to the website www.belarusborder.by.
Situation on the Belarusian railway:
The situation on the Belarusian railway has not changed. High number of inspections, long document checks. Containers cross the border in 48-72 hours, but the total border crossing time varies from 48 to 120 hours.
AsstrA conducts daily monitoring of the situation in Belarus, the state of queues at the border and transit conditions and will immediately inform you of any changes.
We also do not exclude the possibility of a commodity blockade, so we have developed working schemes for deliveries to bypass the Republic of Belarus through the Baltic States. The scheme is proven and reliable, deliveries will not stop, the only possible risk is the lengthening of the transit time due to the relatively low capacity of the borders of the Russian Federation - the Baltic States and the increase in price due to the lengthening of the route.
In case of any difficulties, AsstrA will offer you an alternative route.